Kaichu - The Kaiju Dating Sim
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Kaichu is a dating sim about kaiju! You play the role of Gigachu, a gigantic romantic looking for love. Meet six other eligible kaiju and visit twenty-four famous landmarks where Gigachu will answer challenging compatibility questions to decide the fate of your relationship.
- Multiple storylines and endings: 6 loveable kaiju. Each with their own storyline and relationship obstacles.
- Nonlinear Gameplay: Completely open to explore the map and date any kaiju from the start of the game.
- 24 Locations: All based on real world locations, each with their own smashable monument.
- Innovative Quiz Gameplay: Reinventing the dating sim genre with compatibility questions based on each kaiju’s personality and preferences.
- Hand painted art: Hand painted backgrounds and hand animated kaiju made with love in the style of TV animation.
- Original Soundtrack by Clark Aboud (Kind Words, Slay the Spire)
|Updated||8 days ago|
|Release date||82 days ago|
|Genre||Visual Novel, Role Playing|
|Tags||2D, Casual, Comedy, Cute, Dating Sim, LGBT, Monsters, Narrative, Story Rich|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: